Thanks to your support, 40 million meals have been provided to kids, families and seniors in Central Florida since March 23.
Because of you, hungry kids received healthy meals while learning at home, families had food on their tables and seniors didn’t have to leave their home to get food. We are so grateful for your support during the past 6 months.
You helped make this possible:
- 310 mobile drops in our six-county area provided over 6 million meals to families.
- Second Harvest’s direct meal delivery program, Bring Hope Home, delivered 262,000 nutritious meals to over 16,000 individuals unable to travel.
- The Summer Food Service Program, which provides meals to kids when school is out for the summer, launched early on March 23. Over 770,000 meals were provided to kids this summer.
- Over 1.5 million meals have been provided to families and seniors living in food deserts through the production kitchen. Second Harvest’s Catering for Good team shifted its focus to help with this increase in need.
- 43 Culinary Training Program students started learning life and cooking skills through virtual lessons and small, hands-on labs.
Thank you for being a partner in the fight against hunger in Central Florida. You are providing hope to so many during these uncertain times.
Thank you for making a difference.
Help provide more hope in uncertain times.
Every dollar donated can provide 4 meals.