Thanks to supporters like you, Second Harvest is doubling its distribution and providing 300,000 meals a day for kids, seniors and families in need. But it’s not enough.
We’ve never seen an emergency of this scale. Your help is urgently needed. Searches for food on our website have soared from an average of 35 to 1,300 per day.
This week we heard from parents who spent their final paycheck on rent and don’t have enough left for groceries. They are anxious and uncertain about what lies ahead.
Here’s what supporters like you are making possible:
- Over 3.3 million meals have been provided in the past 13 days averaging nearly 300,000 meals a day.
- 55,000 mobile meals are being provided weekly to food deserts through our Kids Café, Summer Food and Community Kitchen programs.
- Two mobile drops are happening daily across Central Florida, providing food to 400 families at each location.
- The Summer Feeding Program for kids started two months early.
- Special food drops and mobile deliveries for seniors.
Through countless disasters, Second Harvest has been able to count on our community to pull together and help those who need it most. Thank you.
Support COVID-19 Relief Efforts
$10 can provide 40 meals.