Calling all young professionals!
Are you looking to be part of a larger, growing movement to fight hunger in your community?
Are you willing to lend your time, talents and voice to fight against hunger?
Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida is kicking off the Young Professionals group and we want you to be part of it.
WHO WE ARE
This charitable group of 21 to 40 year old young professionals is dedicated to making a difference through action, awareness and advocacy to support the mission of Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida. Members support the food bank through volunteering their time, talents and voice while growing as professionals and community leaders.
Whether it’s making sure our pantries have volunteers to distribute food into the community, creating snack packs for students who need food during the weekends, or lending your voice to advocate for the 1 in 7 Central Floridians who are food insecure – you’ll join the fight against hunger in our community.
- Attend at least one volunteer opportunity in a year
- Opportunity to get involved on a monthly or quarterly basis at events, such as:
- Professional Growth
- Food Bank events
- Become a social media ambassador and share posts through the year, especially during September’s Hunger Action Month
- 10% off tickets on select Food Bank events, such as:
- Wine Women & Shoes
- Taste! Central Florida
- Networking opportunities with Second Harvest Food Bank Board of Directors
- Universal Orlando
- Orlando Magic
- Exclusive Young Professionals Swag
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
Membership is only $60 for an entire year, just $5 a month – an investment that will go towards feeding the most vulnerable in Central Florida. That’s enough food for 240 meals!