You are the most important ingredient in the recipe for fighting hunger. Your generosity, compassion, and dedication are the sweetness and the spice behind all the savory moments that transform lives. For that, we are truly grateful.
As a special thanks, check out one of our favorite side dishes that is sure to please everyone at your table.
Easy Roasted Vegetables with Honey for Good and Balsamic Syrup
1/2 lb. Brussels sprouts, halved
1/2 lb. carrots, sliced 1/2″ thick
1/2 lb. small new potatoes, halved (1/4 lb. purple, 1/4 lb. white)
2 large shallots, quartered
3 Tbsp. olive oil
3/4 tsp. kosher salt
1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
2 Tbsp. balsamic syrup
1 Tbsp. A Spoon Full of Hope honey, any flavor
Serves 6 as a side dish.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, toss brussels sprouts, carrots, potatoes with 2 Tbsp. of oil, salt and black pepper. Toss gently to coat evenly.
- Transfer vegetables to a foil-covered baking sheet, separating so they roast rather than steam.
- Bake 30 minutes or until tender and caramelized.
- Put roasted vegetables in a serving dish. Mix remaining olive oil, balsamic syrup, and Honey for Good. Pour over vegetables. Toss gently to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
From our kitchen to yours, Happy Thanksgiving!