Orlando’s Taste of the Nation is back again this year on August 27, 2016 at the Orlando World Center Marriott.
In case you haven’t had a chance to get your tickets, use the code LASTCHANCE and get a BOGO 50% deal. The code expires August 26.
To prepare for this amazing evening of signature dishes from Central Florida’s best chefs, and fine wines, craft beers, and specialty cocktails, we’ve put together a list of the top 10 ways to experience this year’s Taste event.
- Whet your taste buds: Prep your tummy for feasting with a light lunch beforehand.
- Consume more by wearing comfy shoes: With 44 restaurants and two dozen wine, spirit and brew stations spanning a room larger than two football fields, this event is a test of decadent endurance.
- The key is wine: Don’t miss your shot at winning an instant wine cellar of 150 bottles of wine. If your key opens the wine door, you’re the winner!
- Phone it in: When the time comes to bid on your favorite silent auction item, let your smartphone do the legwork through Qtego, our automated mobile silent auction system. Sign up today!
- Don’t beat around the bush: Head straight to The Giving Tree to win a taste of Orlando’s most popular restaurants in this pick-your-prize restaurant gift card raffle. The Giving Tree sold out in just 23 minutes last year!
- Resist second helpings: Leave room for sips and samples from every one of our 44 restaurants.
- Feelin’ lucky? Head over to the Ring Toss to try your chance at lassoing a delicious bottle of vino to take home.
- Don’t leave home without your Citi card: Score faster check-in and a complimentary wine/plate holder.
- Keep your head above water: Stay hydrated throughout the night. Look for water at stations marked S. Pellegrino, a national No Kid Hungry sponsor. Water is also available at every wine station.
- Self-park: Closer than valet … and at $8 +tax, way cheaper.
With a 27-year legacy of combating childhood hunger locally and across the nation, Orlando’s Taste of the Nation has raised millions in critical funds to support children’s nutrition programs provided by local beneficiaries Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida and Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida, regional beneficiary Florida Impact, and national beneficiary Share Our Strength.
We look forward to seeing you there! Tickets are still available, so grab some for you and your friends, and join at the Orlando World Center Marriott August 27, 2016. Click here to buy tickets or to get more info about the event.