Food! Glorious food! That is the only thing on my mind now that the Taste of the Nation Orlando countdown has begun.
Are you getting as excited as I am?? I just wanted to give you a quick preview of what to expect at this year’s 22nd annual Taste of the Nation Orlando. I could go into detail about all the wonderful things going on, but then it would be more of a novel than a blog. So I will just highlight the basics and I will let you explore the rest on Saturday, August 6th.
Food & Drinks
Where do I even begin?? We can start with this helpful link of all the restaurants and drink providers that will be at Taste.
I would use the event to take advantage of trying new restaurants that you have never been to before. I can already see a couple new ones that I have my eye on! Remember to pace yourself.
There are 36 food providers and 12 drink providers. Will you try them all?
– 16 seats in Orange County’s Founders Box F for an Orlando Magic Game next season
– 5 day/4 Night stay at the Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort, Cancun, Mexico
– Dinner for 6 prepared by Chef Edward from Hue in your home.
Click here to see a preview of more auction items. They are still coming in so be sure to check out the whole auction table on the 6th!
Have you ever wanted to start your own wine collection but didn’t know where to start? We have just the thing for you! We currently have over 30 (and rising!) high end bottles of wine that will be put into an “instant cellar” for you. All you have to do is purchase the winning key that unlocks it and the entire thing is yours!
Be sure to stop by the raffle table to learn more about this awesome opportunity to expand your collection.
• Scott McKenzie from Mix 105.1 and Paco From Sunny 105.9 will be our MCs for the night.
• Mayor Buddy Dyer is our host!
• 3 BucksWorth will be on stage all night.
• 100% of tickets sales will go straight to fighting childhood hunger in our own community.
With only 10 days left till Taste of the Nation…what are you waiting for? Buy your ticket today! See you there.
P.S. If you are on twitter, the official hashtag for Taste of the Nation Orlando is #OrlTaste