The Hunger in Central Florida report presents information on the agencies served by Second Harvest Food Bank and the challenges of the clients served by them. The study will provides comprehensive information on the demographic profiles of emergency food clients and the nature and efficacy of local agencies in meeting their food insecurity needs.
Volunteers are needed to help collect data for our Hunger in Central Florida report.
We will send volunteers to some of our partner agencies to help conduct these surveys.
- Volunteers must be comfortable with technology. Experience with tablets is a plus!
- Must be comfortable talking with people. Must be 18 and up.
- Volunteer must also have reliable transportation & LOVE DATA.
- Volunteers will be required to attend a 4 hour training. (April 13th or April 22nd from 10am-3pm)
- Volunteer needs to be available at least 1-2 days a week. This effort will start in the middle of April and will go on through August.
- Bilingual Volunteers (Spanish) are needed too!!
- Volunteers will need to sign a confidentiality agreement.
Volunteers will visit some of our local partner agencies in Orange, Seminole, Osceola & Lake Counties. You can choose which ones you can go to once we have our schedule in place.
Dates and times will vary depending on the partner agencies. We will share the schedule with you once we have it in April.
If you’re interested in helping with this opportunity, click here to sign up!
We look forward to seeing you at one of the trainings.