Our Hope for the Holidays virtual food drive campaign helps provide food immediately to those less fortunate during the holiday season.
We’ve launched our tool early this year to help Hurricane Irma victims. In times of disaster, Second Harvest Food Bank and its network of 550 nonprofit feeding partners represent a vital emergency food supply for the community.
Now more than ever, our community needs Hunger Heroes. You can register as an individual, a company or start your own team.
Will you become a hunger champion for local families, kids and seniors that need your help today? Sign up at http://www.feedhopenow.org/irmadrive
Below are some benefits of running a virtual food drive:
- Easy to use and manage.
- It’s the greenest and easiest of all food drives.
- Allows for group participation. Competition-style drives can encourage greater participation.
- Transactions can be completed within minutes.
- You may use any major credit card for payment on a secure website.
- Donors will receive an e-receipt confirming their donations immediately.
- Saves Second Harvest Food Bank the time and resources incurred by a physical food drive.
- Your donations allow us to purchase our most needed items.