Join us for a unique dining experience and help feed Central Floridians in need.
Our Guest Chef Night event series features local top chefs preparing a spectacular multi-course prix-fixe menu for 100 guests. When you choose to dine with us, you become part of our mission to fight hunger in our community and change lives. Revenue generated through our Guest Chef Night events is invested directly back into Second Harvest’s culinary training program, providing at-risk adults with the culinary, life and employability skills needed to obtain above-minimum-wage food industry jobs throughout Central Florida.
- Amuse-bouche and signature cocktail (mocktail for guests under 21) upon arrival
- Multi-course pre-fixe menu
- Unlimited iced tea, sweet tea, coffee, and water
- Full cash bar
- Gratuity is included, however you will have an opportunity to make an additional donation at the end of the evening to help even more of our neighbors in need.
- Thursday, March 20, 2014, 6:30-9 pm
Morgan & Morgan, PA Hunger Relief Center at Second Harvest Food Bank
411 Mercy Drive (on the corner of Mercy and Old Winter Garden Road)
Orlando, FL 32805
- Coming Soon
- We are happy to accommodate large parties. Please speak directly with our Events Department to make arrangements: 407-514-1048.
- The atmosphere of Guest Chef Night events is festive, but not formal. “Business casual” attire is appropriate.
- Menus will be emailed to guests and posted online once available. Please let us know prior to your arrival of any food allergies.
Family style seating is available through individual ticket sales, or you may purchase an entire table of 10 seats at a discounted rate. Guest Chef Night events are open to the public and reservations are required. For last-minute requests, call 407-514-1048 before noon to check for availability. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal is accepted.