Whether you celebrate Valentine’s Day, Galentine’s Day, or just want to share the love, join us this February for a special Chef’s Night featuring Second Harvest chef’s and specialty products from our A Spoon Full of Hope line.
What is Chef’s Night? Chef’s Night is an evening at the food bank featuring some of Central Florida’s best chefs and cuisine, all to benefit our Darden Foundation Community Kitchen’s Culinary Training Program.
Our Culinary Training Program provides qualified, at-risk and economically disadvantaged adults with the culinary and life skills training needed to pursue a sustainable career in the food industry.
When you support Chef’s Night, you are helping to change lives, and help pull your neighbors in need out of poverty. We invite you to join us for this special night and look forward to seeing you there.
Passed Hors d’oeuvres Created by Chef Robert Pagan and Chef John Dizon
- Honey Ginger Salmon Poke – Honey for Good
- Mediterranean Salad Shooter – Lunches for Good
- Asian BBQ Pork Belly with Mango Slaw – Asian BBQ Sauce for Good (in development)
- Tomato Basil Goat Cheese – Soup for Good
Bread Course Created by Chef Eric Andre
- Artesian Bread with Beurre Composé (Compound Butters) – Honey for Good and Soup for Good
Salad Created by Chef Israel Santiago
- Harvest Salad with Honey Pomegranate Sage Vinaigrette topped with short bread cookie crumbles – Cookies for Good and Honey for Good
Entrée Created by Chef Jill Holland
- Duo of Bacon Roasted Monkfish with Tomato Basil Sauce and Beef Roulade with Pesto – Soup for Good
- Vegetable Medley and Risotto
Dessert Created by Chef Terah Barrios
- Bienenstich Torte (Bee Sting Cake) with Honey Crisp – Honey for Good
Tickets: $75 and seating is limited.
Ticket includes a 4-course dinner, specialty drinks, wine and beer offerings. Reserve your seat or corporate table today!