By this time next week, Wine Women & Shoes will have already come and gone. Still not sure if you’re going to attend? Let us help you make up your mind. Here are 10 good reasons you should attend the event:
10. Shoe Guys. Our official Shoe Guys will display vendor shoes, jewelry and more.
9. Trips of a Lifetime. Live auction items include trips to Bali Hai, the French Riviera, Greek Islands, Sedona and Venice & Bellagio.
8. Key to the Closet. For just $50 a ticket, you can have a chance to win all the contents of our closet – worth over $5,000!
7. Opportunity to Flaunt Your Favorite Shoes. J from J’s Everyday Fashion will be on-site judging shoes for the “Best in Shoe” contest … so be sure you wear your most fabulous pair!
6. Tons of Other Auction Items. In addition to amazing trips, you could also win a Bentley for the weekend … a head-to-toe makeover from stylist Courtney Karem … or an in-home wine tasting with Chad Robinson.
5. Did we mention the Shoe Guys …?
4. Shop ‘Til You Drop. This year’s marketplace offerings include clothing, jewelry, shoes, cosmetics, purses and other accessories from Bibby’s Jewelry & Accessories, Carlos Falchi, Chloe Lane Boutique, Diana E. Kelly, Ginger, Merle Norman & Boutique, Saks Fifth Avenue, Sole Journey and Sirissima Jewelry.
3. And Of Course, Wine. Taste a variety of wine offerings from Amber Hill, Cline Cellars, Gran Reserva Winery, One Hope, Quintessential Wines, Terrunyo, Trivento Winery and Vintage Point.
2. Fashion, fashion … and more fashion. Saks Fifth Avenue at The Florida Mall has partnered with us to sponsor, style and direct the fashion show – which means you can expect all of the season’s hottest trends, including bright colors, punchy prints and sharp, tailored pieces.
1. Most Importantly, Be Part of the Fight Against Hunger. Wine Women & Shoes is the only event of its kind where 100% of the ticket proceeds go towards fighting hunger in Central Florida. That’s right … that means that while you’re enjoying the afternoon shopping and sampling wine with your friends, you’re also giving back to your community.
Tickets are going fast! Be sure to purchase yours today.
P.S. In case you missed our chair, Kelly Gaines, on Galtime TV. Here is her interview about Wine Women & Shoes: